The 121-GROUND CREW Bluetooth Wireless Ground Mechanic Headset and dongle allow instant wireless communications between ground mechanic and flight deck. The Ground mechanic has total freedom to walk within a 50 meter* radius of the dongle and still communicate with the flight deck. Once the Bluetooth headset and dongle have been paired (takes a few seconds) the user simply turns the units on and they automatically connect to each other.
No need to re-pair the Headsets and Dongle between battery changes or when turning on/off. The 121-GROUND CREW Bluetooth Wireless Ground Mechanic headset and Dongle can use re-chargeable batteries which can be charged without having to remove them from the headset or Dongle. The intelligent charger can detect if normal alkaline batteries are inserted so they cannot charge them accidentally. The 121-GROUND CREW Bluetooth Wireless Ground Mechanic Headset is designed to the highest specification and ensure exceptional voice and audio clarity between the ground crew and Pilot.
Click here for the 121-CONNECT microsite
- Requires 121-GROUND CREW Bluetooth Dongle for Ground Mechanic
- 121-GROUND CREW Wireless Bluetooth headset pairs with the dongle and allows communication to flight deck
- Instant DUPLEX communication when PTT is pressed
- Class I Bluetooth enables up to 50 meters working distance between headset and dongle*
- Bluetooth Piconet ensures headset and dongle cannot cross talk with other units accidentally
- Total wireless communication
- On/Off Volume control are positioned on the ear shell for ease of use
- High attenuation ear cups ensure excellent hearing protection
- Flashing LED indicates headset and dongle are in operation
- All metal parts are stainless steel for increased durability
- Dongle can be connected to nose wheel safety pin to ensure removal before take-off.
- Quick positioning noise canceling microphone filters out background noise allowing clear speech transmission
- Headset and dongle are powered by 2 x re-chargeable AA batteries (regular AA batteries can be used)
- Headset can be charged via external socket
- Comes complete with removable hi-viz headband cover
- NRR rating - 21dB
Write Your Own Review