NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) = 26dB
3M™ Peltor™ WS™ ProTac XP is an active-hearing hearing protector that features Bluetooth® technology. The Bluetooth function enables work with both hands free while taking calls via DECT- or mobile phones. The ambient listening function lets the user hear surrounding noise and converse with colleagues. The headset provides effective hearing protection in noisy environments.
3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ProTac XP is a versitile protective communication headset that provides the end user a number of methods to communicate in noisy environments. The headset can connect to a sound source, including mobile phones, via wireless Bluetooth(r) technology. Simultaneously, this headset also allows the end user to connect a second mobile radio using a mating FLEX Connector (Sold Separately)* to monitor two sound sources. Finally, the Environmental Microphones allow the user to communicate face to face in intermittent/high noise environments.
The Noise Cancelling voice microphone provides self adjusting voice operated transmission (VOX) for increased functionality in high noise environments The WS Protac XP is simple and convenient. The headset is controlled with four buttons, along with a ghost voice to help guide you through the settings. Battery life is 24 hours operating time and 150 hours standby, includes audible low battery alert
*FL6U series two-way flex cables are sold separately. Please contact us for availability.*
- Voice microphone includes VOX (Voice Operated Transmit) for handsfree communication.
- DSP (Digital Noise Reduction) provides clear wireless and wired communication.
- Ambient listening function lets the user hear surrounding noise and converse with colleagues.
- Supports Bluetooth A2DP profile for streaming high quality stereo sound.
- High attenuation for hearing protection in noisy environments.
- External Jack for optional 2-Way radio connectivity.
Write Your Own Review