The X2A earmuffs are light-weight, low profile and electrically insulated, making them perfect for low-level industrial noises and other loud sounds. The wire headband provides consistent pressure, making it comfortable enough for all day wear. The ear cups feature adjustable pivot points for a custom fit. NRR 24dB.
The 3M PELTOR X Series Ear Muffs X2A is formulated for high performance hearing protector for protection against low-to-moderate level industrial noise including a variety of industrial applications with other loud sounds. 24dB NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) with a modern, attractive, slim line cup design.
- Soft wide cushions help reduce pressure around the ears and improve comfort and wearability
- Slim-Line, Dual Molded Cups, Lightweight Low-Profile Earmuffs are ideal for a variety of noisy applications
- Twin Headband Design helps reduce heat build-up with a continuously good fit and balance
- Large space inside cups helps reduce moisture
- Electrically insulated dielectric wire headband
- The Wire Headband offers consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods
- Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency.
- New Ear Cushion Foam Technology for an effective Acoustic Seal and Reliable Protection
- Medium Attenuation for moderately-high noise exposures
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX2).
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 24 dB. CSA Class A.
Write Your Own Review