3M Peltor X4A headband style ear muff is a lightweight ear muff designed for protection against industrial noise and other loud sounds up to a maximum of 112 dB. It features an electrically insulated (dielectric) wire headband. (NRR - 27db)
3M Peltor X-Series headband style ear muffs offer a significant advance in hearing protection ear muffs. The X-Series ear muffs combine the safety of a non-conductive plastic headband with the reliable durability of a wire headband. The X-Series ear muffs all feature an electrically insulated wire headband for consistently, accurate ear cup pressure, but with the added safety provided by the rubberized insulation coating that together, make the X-Series ear muffs both safer and more effective in protecting against dangerous noise. The comfortable, ergonomic headband is fully adjustable, with pivoting attachment points to provide a custom fit for nearly any head shape or size. Ear cup pads are soft and sized to fit most adults for all day comfort.
*Compatible with Peltor's HY80 Gel Earseals*
- The wire headband offers consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods.
- Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency.
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX4).
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 27 dB. CSA Class AL.
- Comfortable headband
- Soft ear cups
- Electrically insulated (dielectric) wire headband
- Earcups tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
- Twin headband design helps reduce heat buildup with good fit and balance
- Wire headband offers comfortable pressure during prolonged usage
- Lightweight earmuff recommended for moderate to high-noise exposure applications
- Low-profile cup design for improved compatibility with other personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Newly-designed spacer improves attenuation without excess bulk or weight
Write Your Own Review