MAX 900 LUMENS
The PD32 2016 Edition is an incredible all-around flashlight. It has features that make it ideal for tactical users, outdoor situations, as well as indoor uses.
Anodized aluminum construction and O-ring seals mean this light is tough and reliable. An IPX-8 waterproofing standard protects this light against water, while its durable materials protect against drops, impacts, scratches, and corrosion.
The blinding strobe and lightly crenelated bezel provide options for self defense, making this an excellent companion for walking home at night, or a solid choice for a back-up light for police or security personnel.
The recessed tail switch can be operated with one hand, making this an ideal flashlight for everything from walking your dog, to performing a tactical sweep of a building.
Multiple output modes give you the bright outputs needed for outdoor landscapes as well as lower settings that will save you from blinding yourself in closer quarters.
*Batteries not included* Requires one rechargeable 18650 battery (accepts Tenergy, Fenix ARBL2M, ARBL2, ARBL2S, ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-3400, or ARB-L18-3500). Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- 1 x Removable Pocket Clip
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Spare Rubber Boot Switch
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- LED Type: CREE XP-L HI LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 Rechargeable Battery OR 2 x CR123A Batteries
- IP Rating: IPX-8 (waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo - 900 Lumens - 1 Hour 55 Min.
- High - 400 Lumens - 4 Hours
- Medium - 150 Lumens - 10 Hours 25 Min.
- Low - 50 Lumens - 37 Hours 5 Min.
- Ultralow - 5 Lumens - 260 Hours
- Strobe Mode: 900 Lumens - N/A
- S.O.S. Mode: 50 Lumens - N/A
- Peak Beam Distance: 240 meters (787 ft)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 14400 cd
- Length - 5.1" (129.5mm)
- Head Diameter - 0.94" (24mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.89" (22.6mm)
- Weight: 2.72 oz. (77g)
- Uses a Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Simple operation - Side switch for selecting the 5 brightness levels
- 5 brightness levels plus Strobe, SOS:
- Turbo - 900 lumens - 1 hr. 55 min.
- High - 400 lumens - 4 hr.
- Mid - 150 lumens - 10 hr. 25 min.
- Low - 50 lumens - 37 hr.
- Eco - 5 lumens - 260 hr.
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Intelligent memory - automatically memorizes the last brightness level when switched off
- Ti-coated body clip
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard
- Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Over heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Side switch on the head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Strictly in line with ANSI Standard
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater up to 6.5 feet/2 meters for up to 30 minutes)
Write Your Own Review