Max 960 Lumens
Equipped with a CREE XM-L2 LED, the PD35 puts out 960 lumens while in High mode. You are able to cycle through the 6 different output modes, including strobe via the side switch. The tactical tail switch will turn the light on/off with momentary-on and allows for easy one handed operation. The intelligent memory circuit makes it so you can revisit the last output mode used, so there are no surprises. Also, the PD35 features a digitally regulated output, which in turn maintains constant brightness.
Power and Versitility
The PD35 can utilize either two CR123A batteries or a single 18650 cell (Batteries not included), which will give you a maximum runtime of up to 150 hours while in Eco mode. Reverse polarity protection guards you against inserting the batteries improperly and possibly damaging the light. The dual spring design inside the light allows for better impact resistance and is more suitable for flat-head batteries. A low-voltage warning function keep you updated on the remaining power. You don't have to worry about shorting out the batteries or the light because the PD35 is IPX-8 rated and can be submerged underwater up to 2 meters.
- Cree XM-L 2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries (Batteries not included)
- 139mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Diameter)
- 87-gram weight (excluding the battery)
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- ver-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Includes holster, lanyard, diffuser, extra gaskets and pressure switch.
Write Your Own Review