Fenix UC01 is a mini flashlight that is micro USB rechargeable. It features a high-performance LED, which delivers a maximum of 45 lumens on high and 50 hours of runtime on its lowest brightness level. The simple three output levels are all controlled by the one stainless steel switch. The angle of the beam (also known as "spill") is a wide 102° Perfect for every day use. The UC01 rechargeable mini flashlight is water resistant and has a battery level indicator, so you will always know your battery status.
- UC01 Rechargeable Mini Light (with built-in battery)
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- LED: Nichia
- Power Source: Lithium Polymer Battery Pack
- IP Rating: IPX-6 (Water resistant)
- Impact Resistance: 1.0 meters
- Brightness Output / Runtime:
- High: 45 Lumens / 1 Hour 20 Min.
- Mid: 20 Lumens / 3 Hours.
- Low: 1 Lumen / 50 Hours.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 12cd
- Max Beam Distance: 7 meters
- Length: 2.4" (62mm)
- Width: 0.9" (22.5mm)
- Height: 0.4" (10mm)
- Weight: 0.46 oz (13g)
- Utilizes NICHIA high-performance LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three modes of operations:
- High: 45 Lumens (1 hr. 20 min.) - Beam distance 7 meters
- Mid: 20 Lumens (3 hours) - Beam distance 5 meters
- Low: 1 Lumen (50 hours) - Beam distance 1.5 meters
- Built-in Li-polymer battery
- 2 hours to be fully charged
- Micro USB direct charging - USB CABLE IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Spill beam angle of 102 degrees
- Micro-USB charging, built-in protection circuits against over charging and over discharging
- Stainless steel side switch for easy and convenient brightness
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent memory circuit memorizes the last-used brightness level
- Battery level indicator
- Light body made of environmental PC materials
- Key chain made of zinc alloy with a white nickel-plated surface
- Waterproof to IPX-6 standard: Against heavy rain or splashing (as long as the USB cap is in place)
Write Your Own Review