The A-KABEL Passive Ground Mechanics Headset (AK-5850H), is a noise cancelling headset, for connecting directly to the Aircraft.
Supplied with or without in-cup PTT (Push-to-talk) and 1/4" stereo connector for direct connection to aircraft intercon port or into push back lead or direct to push back tug. Noise cancelling boom microphone gives a high perception of speech, by filtering out background noise.
Hot mic option - AK5850H-100
PTT option - AK5850H-200
- Easy positioning fully flexible and robust boom microphone
- All components can be easily replaced for ease of maintenance
- Padded headband with adjustable pressure control and soft ear cushions give high comfort
- All metal parts are stainless steel for increased durability
- The headsets are manufactured in modules so every component can be easily replaced
- All internal electrical components and cables have clip connectors, so are easy to replace
- All cables are manufactured for long life. The coiled leads are tested for 1,000,000 flexions
- Spares parts are available from stock for reduced downtime
Write Your Own Review