With the new HS403GL, Holosun has updated the design of the successful HS403G. As before, the battery is housed in a low profile compartment. The elevation and windage turrets are now low profile like the other sights in the Holosun line. This provides very little obstruction when aiming, especially with both eyes open. The mount is fully compatible with industry standard mounts including aftermarket mounts.
Features Holosun's Shake Awake™ technology. This great feature allows an optic to automatically go to sleep when the unit has not detected any type of movement or vibration in a specific amount of time that is programmable by the operator. Once the unit senses movement, it will automatically turn itself on and recall the last brightness that was used. This helps promote battery life further and insures the unit is on and ready when you need it!
Featured Holosun Technologies:
- Designed for day and night use
- New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
- 2 MOA on dot size
- Reduced training time and ammunition
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Durable and reliable construction
- Low mount and 1/3 Co-witness mount included
- IP67 Waterproof rating
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
*View Holosun Zeroing Target in "PDF's" Tab*
- Low profile turrets.
- Front Lens is angled to prevent glare.
- 2 MOA dot size.
- Waterproof rating of IP67.
- Unlimited field of view.
- Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief.
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions.
- Durable and reliable construction.
- Push button brightness setting.
- Shake Awake™ technology automatically turn itself on and recalls the last brightness setting when movement is sensed.
- Sleep mode entered after sight has not been used or moved for 8 hours (programmable from 0-12 hours).
- Includes integrated industry standard low profile and 1/3 co-witness mounts.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Write Your Own Review