The Holosun HS503CU is a compact red dot sight with the option of dot only or dot with circle reticle pattern. Employing new LED technology, the life time for one CR2032 battery can be up to 10,000 hours at a mid level dot intensity. The highly efficient light emitting diodes and solar panels allow Holosun solar optics to run without a battery in many lighting conditions, as well as the ability to automatically adjust the brightness to compensate for its surroundings. Features a housing design that shrouds the windage and elevation turrets on two sides. The sight may be installed on various firearms such as shotguns, pistols, rifles, air rifles and crossbows.
Featured Holosun Technologies:
- 2MOA dot size with 65 MOA ring size.
- Adjustment value for each Click: 0.5 MOA
- Repeatable mounting accuracy: ≤2MOA
- Brightness settings : 10 DL & 2 NV compatible.
- Power supply：DC3V
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
*View Holosun Zeroing Target in "PDF's" Tab*
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
- Minimize vision obstruction with push button controls and streamlined housing design.
- Solar and battery power supplies.
- Solar Failsafe™ technology.
- Multiple reticle system can switch between dot only or circle dot reticle.
- 2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring
- Battery tray on side of unit.
- With H/L riser mounts.
- Adaptable to Picatinny and Weaver rails.
- CNC machining with T6061-T6 aluminum housing.
Write Your Own Review