MSA Sordin Supreme Pro's slim cup and headband design allows the headset to be worn under ballistic helmets. The digital electronic design of the Sordin Supreme Pro is based upon our own ASIC* circuit and controlled by a micro-processor. This makes it possible to combine very low current consumption with high performance. Clear, natural stereo sound reproduction from the Sordin Supreme Pro.
* Application Specific Integrated Circuit
- Microphone positioning provides excellent stereo sound reproduction of ambient sounds
- Rated for 300 hours of battery life from 2 x AAA batteries
- Battery Save and Low battery warning system
- The sound is limited to 82 dB(A) equivalent sound level
- AUX input for connection of external radios
- Waterproof battery compartment. Flexible and shape-stable headband.
- NRR rating - 18dB
How to change your earseals
Write Your Own Review