MSA Sordin Supreme top model. Optimized hearing with high amplification. MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X slim cup and neckband design allows the headset to be worn under ballistic helmets. Fully waterproof microphones. AUX-inlet and waterproof battery compartment. Slim design cups for both right and left handed shooters. Black cups.
This product includes Gel Earmuff Seals already installed for optimum comfort and protection.
Sordin Supreme Pro X is developed to conform to international MIL-specifications and other extreme conditions. Excellent digital sound reproduction.
The electronic design is based upon our own ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) circuit and controlled by a micro-processor. This makes it possible to combine very low current consumption with high performance and instead of cutting off peak sounds it compresses them down to al level of 82 dB(A).
The MSA Sordin Supreme Pro X are hearing protectors that reproduce a natural and realistic sound. You should have perfect locational hearing without any disturbing noise. Superb sound quality and high amplification actually let you hear better when wearing our hearing protection. All moving components are made of steel, microphones are waterproof and circuit boards are lacquered and therefore water protected.
5 Year Warranty against Water Damage to the electronics.
- Gel earseals installed on headset
- Two separate, waterproof microphones with excellent sound quality and perfect directional hearing
- Rated for 300 hours of battery life from 2 x AAA batteries
- AUX input (3.5mm) for connection to hunting radio, dog tracking devices, CD players. Mono cable included
- Waterproof battery compartment. Flexible and shape-stable headband
- 5 years warranty on electronics
- NRR rating - 19dB
How to change your earseals
How to change your batteries
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Traded in a Peltor Tactical Sport 500 for this, and will never go back.
The product itself is wonderful. I've tried using a Peltor Tactical Sport 500, and it was a horrible experience. I returned it and got this, and it's just world class. It really feels comfortable to wear, and the NRR is not truly accurate to how good it is. The NRR is pretty close to the Peltor Tactical Sport 500, but the dynamic noise suppression is leagues better, in my opinion.
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review