NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) = 23dB
This is a direct lead noise-attenuating two-way communication hard hat attached headset from the 3M™ PELTOR™ MT Series. It features a direct lead to several Motorola communication radios including the following:
GP140, GP320, GP340, GP360, GP380, GP640, GP680, GP1280, GP328, GP338, GP329, GP339, HT750, HT1250LS, HT1550XLS, MTX850LS, MTX950, MTX8250LS, MTX9250, PRO5150, PRO5350, PRO5450, PRO5550, PRO5750, PRO7150, PRO7350, PRO7450, PRO7550, PRO7750, PRO9150
The 3M™ PELTOR™ MT™ Series 2-way Communication Headsets are specifically designed for industrial users in noisy environments. Incorporating 3M PELTOR’s technology in both earcup design and electronics makes this headset, in conjunction with a 2-way radio, the ideal choice for clear, crisp 2-way communication in noisy areas. Less Noise, More Communication This noise attenuating headset offers the dual benefit of reducing loud sounds that could be harmful to hearing while still allowing workers to communicate with one another. Combined with a 2-way radio, the MT Series headsets enables workers to effectively discuss projects, give on-the-job instructions, and verbally warn co-workers about safety hazards.
Standards/Approvals: ANSI S3.19-1974
- NRR = 23dB
- Fully adjustable padded headband fits everyone comfortably even for extended wear.
- Stainless steel spring arms are calibrated to provide the maximum noise protection while minimizing temple pressure.
- A premier hearing protection and communication solution for high noise environments.
- Strong and durable fixed downlead connects to two-way radios for improved communication in noisy environments.
- Noise-cancelling boom microphone enables clear speech transmission in noisy environments.
- Hard hat attached model connects directly to compatible hard hats.
Write Your Own Review