The 3M Peltor Ground Mechanic WS Solutions system is the versatile wireless answer to your airport ground support challenges. Whether for tarmac pushback or ground mechanic service operations, this headset provides hearing protection while allowing for clear communication in extremely high-noise environments. And with the latest in both Bluetooth® wireless and Digital Sound Processing (DSP) technology, the Ground Mechanic WS Headset gives your crew the flexibility to do their jobs untethered by clumsy cords.
The Peltor™ Ground Mechanic WS™ Headset XP features Bluetooth technology. The Bluetooth connection between headset and adapter ensures an efficient and safe push back. The headset provides effective noise attenuation when sound level is very high.
Used in conjuction with the "Bluetooth Dongle Adapter (FL6007-WS5-01-GB)" the 3MTM Peltor Ground Mechanic WS Solutions Headset is the perfect solution to any airport ground support function. This new adapter is designed to work with Peltor WS Headset XP, featuring Bluetooth technology so users never have to worry about cords and wires.
- Weight: 368g
- Noise-canceling boom microphone with DSP
- Bluetooth hands-free with range up to 30 feet
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX)
- Ghost voice menus in headset
- Remote volume control adjustment by pilot
- Operates with 2AA batteries: Operating time: 24h, standby time: 150h
- This product supports Bluetooth version 2.1 headset, handsfree and A2DP profiles
- The last settings are stored when the headset is switched off
- Low battery level is indicated by a voice message: “low battery”
Write Your Own Review