Sensear SM1PW ISDP Smart Headsets facilitate face-to-face, short range, and Bluetooth® communications in high-noise environments where sound levels may exceed 95 dB. The SM1PW ISDP is Intrinsically Safe for Hazardous Environments. Use the SM1PW ISDP's built-in short range capability to communicate via up to 8 programmable FM channels at a range up to 50 meters (164 feet). Connect to your cell phone or compatible bluetooth radios via upgraded Bluetooth® 3.0 HFP, HSP, or A2DP for calling, talking, audio streaming, and clear communications in noisy and hazardous athmospheric environments.
Features a noise-canceling mic, 360-degree hearing for situational awareness and dual protection combining earpieces with earmuffs. The SM1PW ISDP fills the marketplace need for a high performance intrinsically safe headset for extreme noise environments. Available in headband, neckband, and hardhat styles.
Note: This headset features Bluetooth connection and short-range radio only and does not have an external radio connection. If you need to connect to an external two way radio via a radio cable, please see: Sensear SM1P ISDP Headset with Downlead
Intrinsically Safe SM1P ISDP Series is certified to: TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157.92, & UL 913 5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T4 -20°C to +40°C, T3C -20°C to +50°C
SM1PBWISDP01 - Headband Model, NRR 30
SM1PEWISDP01 - Neckband Model, NRR 31
SM1PHWISDP01 - Hardhat Model, NRR 29
- Bluetooth allows connectivity with smart phones for phone conversations and music listening. Bluetooth Connectivity with compatible radios. 15-meter range.
- Short Range Headset-to-headset PTT communication
- Limit 'in-ear' noise exposure to 82dB
- SENS® Technology - retained 360° situational awareness of surrounding noises and hazards
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Up to 31dB NRR (noise reduction rating)
- Built-in rechargeable battery (lithium-ion)
- VOX capable
- Noise-cancelling boom mic
- SENS™ Speech Enhancement with Noise Suppression facilitates face-to-face communications in high noise environments up to 95dB.Intrinsically Safe SM1P ISDP Series is certified to: TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157.92, & UL 913 5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T4 -20°C to +40°C, T3C -20°C to +50°C
- Improved Short Range features additional channel banks and programmability for 8 channel presets. Allows communication on your preferred channels up to a range of 50 meters.
- Bluetooth allows wireless connection with leading 2-way radios, in addition to allowing connectivity with smart phones for phone conversations and music listening. 15-meter range.
- Noise-canceling boom mic keeps enhances speech while cutting out the background noise in noise environments up to 112 dB. (VOX capable when connected to VOX enabled 2-way radio.)
- Upgraded battery life (up to 24 hours) for use in multiple shifts
- Automatic volume limiting [programmable] keeps 'in-ear' sound exposure to a completely safe and OSHA-compliant level of 82 dB.
- The design is rugged, sturdy, and lightweight, as well as fully adjustable and ergonomic. Stands up to punishing work conditions and provides superb all-day comfort.
- Dual Protection combines earpieces with earmuffs to provide hearing protection from extremely high noise levels. Effective against both impact noise and continuous noise.
- Noise reduction rated for ambient noise environments up to 112 dB. Noise attenuation varies with the earmuff style: headband (30 dB), neckband (31 dB), and hardhat (29 dB).
- 360-degree Situational Awareness is supported through directional sound sensing capability, for clear hearing and enhanced overall safety.
- Powered by Lithium Polymer Batteries for an upgraded 24-hour battery life for multiple shifts. 7 hour recharge cycle.
- Fully programmable via Sensear Android Tablet (sold separately), or via controls on the headset.
- Available in headband, neckband, and hardhat styles.
- Full year manufacturer warranty.
Write Your Own Review